Thursday 30 January 2014

Writer or wronger




I guess its no big secret that these days I write monthly in Sea Angler Magazine on lure casting for bass. I count myself lucky to be doing so and am thankful to Mel Russ the Editor and the wider SA team for the opportunity. They obviously believe that I've got something good to say; although as a writer you are always plagued by self doubt as to whether what you write is actually interesting! (Do let me know by the way - your opinion is welcome and it couldn't be easier to comment; simply hit the link below and go for it. The only thing I ask is that you moderate your language!).

As this blog develops I'm going to need a few pointers on where to go with my writing and here again your opinion is both sort and welcome. Some keen subscribers to my previous (and now no longer used) blog at www.sea-bass-safaris.co.uk were always willing to give me a heads up on the kind of stuff that interested them or indeed that they wanted to learn more about. Many thanks if you were one of those people and you are now reading this.

From mackerel to spider crabs and squid to bass you'll find it all here. I look forward to you joining me.

Cheers Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment