Monday 10 February 2014

Man with burnt orange and charcoal


Silly summer season is just around the corner and to celebrate its imminent arrival I've gone corporate! Yup, I guess it had to happen and so this is what my crew and I will be wearing aboard this summer. We've taken our Epic Fishing logo colours and chosen cloth colours that blend with it. We wanted something both 'boatey' and fishing; as the dolphin trip boys of the village had cornered the hues of blue market (from turquoise to navy they are in it) we felt rather than follow the crowd we'd stand out.

So burnt orange and charcoal we are... oh and I'm loving the UV buff. Its called Fish Guide and its covered in the world great sport fish; from GT's to carp (why carp?!). But buff's aren't pure vanity as this type is UV blocking and its brilliant at reducing the effects of the sun on your skin. At times this summer I will wear it like a balaclava - no burnt orange and charcoal ears! 

Hope that we'll now stand out when around the village and not at sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment